The purpose of the Mentor program is to give Agile professionals the opportunity to share their passion and experience with newly-certified PSM I Patriots. A mentor serves as an advisor, coach, teacher, and guide.
The most important is a willingness to share your passion and experience.
Interaction frequency and format is at the discretion of the mentor and protégé.
Please contact us to express interest and to discuss how your skills can best be aligned with a Patriot’s experience and career goals.
Mentors are paired with an Agile for Patriots graduate who has a strong interest in Agile and Scrum, and is seeking a rewarding career in the industry. Program graduates are profiled on the Alumni page.
The Agile for Patriots co-founders work with program alumni to match mentors with graduates who have similar interests and career goals.
The mentor and protégé are introduced via email. After that, it’s up to the mentor and protégé to coordinate their interactions. If the match proves unsuitable, either party may contact the program coordinators to request a change.
- Present a 60 to 90-minute Agile topic, in person or via Skype, during the practicum
- Share job search tips with Agile for Patriots students
- Lead a tour of an Agile workplace
- Invite a program graduate to shadow you in your workplace
- Introduce program graduates to other Agile professionals
- Coordinate an internship for an Agile for Patriots graduate
Please contact us and let us know how you would like to help!